Nanny needed with Immediate start

Nanny required with immediate start to help care for four children; two little boys born January 2013 and November 2014 and boy girl twins born May 2017. The role will be sole charge, working 37.5 hours per week 07:45-18:30 Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday plus 08:00-13:15 Friday throughout the year.

We are looking for a professional, flexible, energetic, organised and caring nanny, to assist with the children when i return to work after maternity leave. All four children are happy and healthy, with the eldest at school, just a 10 minute walk away, during the week. He is very bright, inquisitive and considerate, loving books, puzzles, board game and drawing. The three year old is currently at nursery 4.5 days per week, again, just a short walk away. He is incredibly independent, fun, loving and cheeky, enjoying independent/imaginative play, puzzles and climbing/ playing around. The twins are both active, inquisitive and a delight to spend time with. The little girl is very inquisitive and determined, whilst the little boy is more chilled, enjoying lots of cuddles.

The role will include typical nursery duties, assisting with school/nursery drop-offs, preparing healthy meals, organising age appropriate activities and helping with bath/bed time.

A driver is not essential, as we are conveniently located close to local amenities and transport links, with Dulwich Park, Sunray Gardens and numerous shops all within walking distance.

We also employ a cleaner during the week and have a pet cat.

Hi there my amazing and lovely nanny Susanna is seeking a new posting - she continued working with our nanny share partner family after my son started nursery school. I can't recommend her highly enough - gentle, caring, diligent, super reliable... I have a reference if you need and she has others to provide. She can be contacted at [email protected]

I can be contacted by DM if you want to discuss. Daisy.

Archived