Hot Wheels Track Builder Power Booster Set SOLD

This is hardly used. Even by me. it's not the same not that they are Hot Wheels instead of Matchbox. Sigh? the yellow track, playing with a Aston Martin DB6 racing against a 1960s Lamborghini.

So with heavy heart, I've snatched this away from my son and am selling it. It's in its original box (if only I had known the boxes were worth more than toys, I'd have saved them all back in the 70s).

But if you do like the newfangled stuff powered by this stuff called 'electricity' rather than clockwork like me, this may just be up your street.

It has over 35 pieces. Cars go on it. You press a button and they go 'whoosh' around a track, all under the power of electricity. It's quite amazing when you think about it. Years ago you had to push the cars and use your imagination. progress huh? My grans rug used to be a road under attack from meteors that spat from the fire burning holes in it (and me).

Anyway, I digress. This is how it's described by Hotwheels:

Test the limits of your hot wheels vehicles with the super boosted performance of the track builder system power booster kit. Add insane speed with power boosters when competing with friends. Build up to four different races with this versatile set. The stackable boosters are shaped like an arrow and they propel cars for awesome stunts. The power booster Kit includes 35+ pieces including two-speed loops and two boosters so you can boost your crash, your loops and head-to-head races.

If you want it, it's on ebay but I'd like at least ?15 for it. Pick up from SE London if you want to save on Postage (Sydenham). It's from a pet and smoke free home unless you count the goldfish in the garden of course.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/323215651910?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

Archived