Lego SOLD

We have some of the strange large lego that makes kids look really big when they are playing with it for sale.

I will post an image of it later when I have a small period of calm in which little people aren't around and change their mind and say they want to keep it, despite agreeing to declutter after having taken over the entire house with stuff that seems to be everywhere.

The advantages of the big stuff is that it's easier to spot and therefore is less likely to entice expletives from you by stepping on the ??????? stuff.

It's a large carrier bag of it and a yellow box which I think is even bigger (in brick size)than the other stuff. But it's all genuine Lego. Trust me. No-one sells lego like me. It's the best Lego, trust me, other Lego is fake Lego. Fake Lego. This is the greatest Lego.

Pick up from Sydenham, Se London. Not the Canadian one.

I'm open to offers (as in money).

Please note, I weighed it on tiny scales, so the amount is approximate but more accurate than me saying 'I'm about 6 feet tall'.

You missed out if you wanted it because it's sold! Yeeeha!

I've added photos, which show more of the bag(which is generously included) than the Lego, but I really can't be bothered to tip it all over the floor and then pick it up. The tennis ball is for scale (and isn't included*).

*Unless you really, really, really want it and buy me another.

Archived