Bugaboo bee plus with rain cover ?120

Bugaboo bee footmuff ?30

Bugaboo breezy sun canopy ice blue ?30

Bugaboo seat liner ice blue ?20

Bugaboo parasol ice blue ?15

Buggy snuggles dinosaur footmuff ?20

Sheepskin liner ?10

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Hello all, Please excuse me/feel free to remove the comment if this isn’t the appropriate place for it. I am an East Dulwich resident writing a story for the South East Londoner (https://www.selondoner.co.uk) about the problems patients are facing with the service at Tessa Jowell GP Surgery and the Health Centre. I would like to speak with people currently or formerly registered with the practice to learn more about their experiences. This story won’t seek to single out or ‘have a go’ at individuals – by most accounts the quality of care for those who do get an appointment is good – but will look at the quality of service and why it seems to be worsening.  If you would like to speak to me, you can email [email protected] and we can arrange an interview. If you’d like to check who I am first, my editor Tom Holmes can be reached at [email protected] I will also post this on the East Dulwich Forum Facebook group. Thank you, Harry Hetherington
    • Whoever owns it obviously doesn't need the rent.
    • Am a power wheelchair user and whilst on the pavement cyclists expect me to make way for them
    • I agree with Head Nun. My experience is very similar and has been so for the 25 years I've lived in London. They got a lot worse after the Tour de France came here though. And then the Olympics.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In