Babysitter Recommendations

Hello,

Looking for a babysitter for my 3 and nearly 2-year old children so myself and the hubby can stand a chance of the occasional Friday/Saturday night out! Do any fellow parents have anyone local who they can recommend?

Thanks,

Pippa

Hi Pippa, I am an experienced babysitter based in SE22 and I take all of my bookings through the Bubble app. Bubble is great - you can search for a specific babysitter or just anyone who is available for the times that you need someone.

Using Bubble means you can read reviews of local parents on the sitters that are suggested to you and you can also see if you have people in common with any of thebsitters to whom you can ask questions about that sitter in advance. If you search in the App Store for Bubble Babysitting you will find it. There are lots of local sitters here.

Hope that helps you find someone suitable.

Trish Cummings

Hi Pippa,

My name is Amy and I am 17 year old student studying media, I am good with last minute bookings seeing as i spend most of my doing college work so most of my evenings are free and I have been babysitting for the past year and a half, I also have a few references from the people I have babysat for in my area,

Thanks, Amy

Hi Pippa,

My name is Shanel and I am a Canadian aupair living in the SE22 area. I work with two toddlers aged 3 and 20 months so I definitely comfortable with the age range that your children are. I am 26 and a qualified teacher so I have years of experience working with kinds and babysitting under my belt!

Thanks,

Shanel

Archived