Ickle Bubba Aurora lightweight buggy for sale

I've got an Ickle Bubba Aurora stroller for sale

[www.icklebubba.com]

It's yellow and has only been used around a dozen times (it was used by a grandparent and is no longer needed) so in very good condition.

It's extremely light and compact, good for small spaces and travelling/holidays (you should be able to take it onboard a plane rather than checking in at the gate) and comes with a rain cover. It's only forward facing and lies almost flat but not completely horizontal so not really suited to babies under six months.

Selling for ?60 (RRP ?120 new). I have photos available that are too large to attach to this thread, but happy to Whatsapp / text / email them.

• 2 months later...

NOW SOLD

I've got an Ickle Bubba Aurora stroller for sale

[www.icklebubba.com]

It's yellow and has only been used around a dozen times (it was used by a grandparent and is no longer needed) so in very good condition.

It's extremely light and compact, good for small spaces and travelling/holidays (you should be able to take it onboard a plane rather than checking in at the gate) and comes with a rain cover. It's only forward facing and lies almost flat but not completely horizontal so not really suited to babies under six months. You can buy a board to fix to the back if you have an older child.

Selling for ?50 (RRP ?120 new). I have photos available that are too large to attach to this thread, but happy to Whatsapp / text / email them.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived