Educated Career Nanny Available From January 2019 +

Supernanny*

Dear Families,

After 4.5 wonderful years with my current family I am on the hunt to find a family just as lovely as my current.

I am a British career nanny with a passion of working with children, I adapt a Montessori approach to my style of nannying. I have diplomas and degrees in many areas of Early years such as Child Psychology, Speech & Language and Maternity Nursing.

Previous employers have described me as reliable and a ?natural? with children.

I am looking for a 3,4 or 5 FULL day role (10hrs+). Start date from January 2019 - March 2019 onwards could be later for the right family. I have excellent knowledge of the Dulwich area and SW London.

I pride myself on my own personal development and always keep up to date with courses and government guidelines, I feel with my knowledge, experience and qualifications I am well equipped to play an important role in your child?s life; whilst always having their best interests at heart. I am adaptable in my work surroundings and very confident having sole charge. I also have experience of working in a formal household.

If you are interested in speaking further, please send details of your requirements and a little bit about your family.

Many Thanks

SuperNanny.

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Families,

After 4.5 wonderful years with my current family I am on the hunt to find a family just as lovely as my current.

I am a British career nanny with a passion of working with children, I adapt a Montessori approach to my style of nannying. I have diplomas and degrees in many areas of Early years such as Child Psychology, Speech & Language and Maternity Nursing.

Previous employers have described me as reliable and a ?natural? with children.

I am looking for a 3,4 or 5 FULL day role (10hrs+). Start date from January 2019 - March 2019 onwards could be later for the right family. I have excellent knowledge of the Dulwich area and SW London.

I pride myself on my own personal development and always keep up to date with courses and government guidelines, I feel with my knowledge, experience and qualifications I am well equipped to play an important role in your child?s life; whilst always having their best interests at heart. I am adaptable in my work surroundings and very confident having sole charge. I also have experience of working in a formal household.

If you are interested in speaking further, please send details of your requirements and a little bit about your family.

Many Thanks

SuperNanny.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived