place available at lovely private nursery

Cassel

Happy Toddlers is a small private nursery (max. 9 children) set in a large garden flat of a lovely Victorian property situated on the tree-lined Marmora Road, close to Peckham Rye Park in East Dulwich SE22.

There is space for parking and a bus stop is located just 2 minutes walk away which is served by the 63 and 363 bus routes direct to Peckham Rye station and Honor Oak Park Station is also within a short walking distance.

The entire property is given over to childminding and has the unique advantage of providing a home environment which has all the resources of a larger nursery including a range of play areas, nursery sized tables and chairs, separate cot room, 200ft garden and a 30 sqm purpose-built school room which has been equipped with toys, games and learning resources with all ages and abilities in mind. The property is protected by 7 ft security gates and a 6 ft wall surrounding the garden area.

Happy Toddlers is run by experienced and highly qualified staff and between us we have the necessary skills and expertise to ensure that your child receives the best level of care possible. We also understand the importance of providing a safe, nurturing environment during those all important formative years.

Working in partnership with parents is fundamental to ensuring continuity of care between the setting and the home environment. We also acknowledge the important role you play as your child?s first and most important educators and will work closely with you in order to support your child?s learning and development so that they can achieve the best possible outcomes during their time with us.

Currently I have a space and if any parent is interested in finding out more about the setting then I can provide you with an information pack.

• 5 weeks later...
Hello, I live in East Dulwich and have an 8-month-old son called Evan. I am looking for childcare from April for 3-4 days a week when I go back to work and really want somewhere intimate and caring with a focus on development. I would love to come and meet you and see your space it sounds great. Please let me know a good time to arrange. Warmest regards. Ellie Hay

Archived