Looking for a Nanny

We?re looking for a nanny to look after our ten month old boy. Starting two days a week in mid-March and building up

to four/five days from May/June. We can be a little flexible with these arrangements and would consider taking separate people for the part time or full time bit so do contact if you?re at all interested. Hours would be roughly 8.30-7, with some short days. The job would also involve collecting our four year old daughter from nursery at 4pm and having her until the end of the day. We live five minutes from Peckham Rye Train Station. Thanks

Hi I am looking for some more days as I do some drop offs and pick ups. I have been working as a nanny since last May. But before that I worked in a nursery for nearly 19 years with children from the ages of of 9 months to 5 years. My name is sharon

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• That is clearly not true. I see car drivers breaking the law on an hourly basis - jumping red lights, speeding, not obeying the general rules. Plus they are operating considerably more dangerous machinery and should have a greater responsibility of care to other road uses. You can see who causes the most harm by the stats. 
    • Looking for a suit for an 11 year old. Quite specific, white with black thin stripes.  Trying to replicate Michael Jacksons smooth criminal costume.  A blue linen shirt and white tie.    Thank you !!!!!!!
    • A quick Google found this, amongst other things: "Social impact models are frameworks or approaches that guide how organizations or initiatives address social or environmental problems."
    • "If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck then it must be a duck" comes to mind Unfortunately, a large number of cyclists do exhibit selfish amd anti social behaviour which, regardless of how many good cyclists there are, is seen as the norm.  It's a bit like one car driver jumping a red light and all car drivers getting tarred by the same brush. Perception is the issue and if cyclists all obeyed the rules, everyone would be less anti them but unfortunately that isn't the case 🤔
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In