After school childcare

barfi

Hi , I am looking for after school couple of hours care for my 6 year old and occasional weekend babysitting . Interested in someone who has Montessori experience of dealing with kids . Flexible with hours and days as I am currently on maternity leave . Based in Dulwich village .

Role suitable for someone working in nearby Montessori such as lag moon lane and Dulwich woods . Pls email to get in touch if interested

Hello, I live in Brixton and work as a freelance designer supplemented with other part time work.

I have experience of looking after children of lots of different ages, many who have gone to Steiner schools, including babysitting young children (most recently a two and three year old) and teenagers.I recently completed a level 3 qualification in teaching and training, and have run arts and craft workshops for children in London as well as at festivals and the Eden Project.

Most recently I have acted as a carer and companion for an elderly family friend, cooking meals and shopping, laundry and cleaning. Outgoing, playful and responsible I enjoy the variety of caring for children alongside my design work.

I am available to start as soon as possible and I have a DBS certificate and references on request.

Archived