Have nanny - looking for family to nannyshare, starting April

RomiV

Hi, we are a family of three: our little boy, who turns one in April, Romi and Mark.

After being unable to get into our chosen nurseries, and after an extensive search, we have just secured a nanny we really like and would recommend, and would now like to find another family to share with.

Daniela, our nanny, has long experience, great references and a great manner. She's a very intelligent woman, currently studying for a degree in her spare time.

Daniela likes to take the children out for activities and to see things. Our boy loves to get out and is very interested in everything!

We are looking for a share to start mid April, when Daniela begins. Currently 4 days a week Monday - Thursday. c7.30am - 5.30 / 6.00pm. ?15 per hour net, so ?7.50 each. ?12 per hour net for extra hours on behalf of just one family.

We live in SE5 East Dulwich/Camberwell, where we've been for just over two years, and absolutely love the area. It's a 10 mins walk from any of East Dulwich, Denmark Hill or Peckham Rye stations.

We are a bilingual household, speaking English and Spanish, so will ask Daniela to speak Spanish with Baby B. She is also fluent in English.

Please get in contact if you think this could be for you.

Best,

Baby B, Romi and Mark

Archived