Please don't bump threads

Whoops, I haven't been paying attention for a day or two.. too much work and much too much nice weather at the weekend!

But it seems it's time for the regular reminder not to bump threads - it's not fair artificially to keep your item for sale at the top of this busy board.

I've hidden quite a few this morning - apologies that I haven't had the time to PM the people in question, but if you're wondering where your bumped thread went, it's because I hid it.

cheers

FRM

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Another reminder - please stop bumping your posts. I'm currently seeing quite a few people bumping theirs daily.

I understand that sometimes sellers have deadlines and it makes them feel that their ad is more urgent or important than those of other people. However, this is a very busy board and the only fair way to manage it is not to allow bumps. I will continue to hide excessive bumping posts where I see them.

cheers

FRM

Hi prd - I agree that that board is too busy, but moving to the local businesses section which is also busy would just transfer the problem rather than solving it.

Fuschia's suggestion is sitting with Admin - it seems like a good idea, but creating a new section for the forum takes quite a lot of time and effort. Please bear with us in the meanwhile, appreciate your patience.

Archived