Forum Sponsors

http://www.gkbarbers.co.uk

www.domesticshine.com

www.no-flies.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Which pubs, bars, restaurants and take-aways do you avoid?
messageEaster Workshop for 4-16yrs
Posted by TEAM 05 March, 2012 13:56

Easter Workshop

‘Cinders’

A Funky Fairytale

When? Tuesday 10th – Friday 13th April 2012

Where? Goodliffe Halls, 1 Highland Road, Gipsy Hill SE19 1DP

What Time? 10am-3pm Each Day

This fun four-day Musical Theatre Workshop is for children and young people aged 4-16yrs. The course will consist of learning funky street dance routines, pop and west end songs and of course each individual will have their very own acting role.
At the end of the week parents and friend will be invited to watch a fully costumed performance of what we have worked on over the week.

The course is £75.00, which is one of the best rates for holiday workshops in SE London

We are offering 10% Discount for siblings

We are also offering an Early bird Discount where if you book and pay by March 26th 2012 you will receive 10% OFF

BOOK A PLACE NOW FOR YOUR LITTLE STAR!

07801 73500|info@bepartoftheteam.co.uk|www.bepartoftheteam.co.uk Principal Lucy Newman

messageRe: Easter Workshop for 4-16yrs
Posted by sanity girl 05 March, 2012 14:24

Hi, this sounds great, but I'm just wondering how you accommodate such a large age range? My daughter is 5 and I would be interested to hear what kind of programme that age group would follow, and whether it would differ from what the older children do. Cheers.

messageRe: Easter Workshop for 4-16yrs
Posted by TEAM 05 March, 2012 22:05

Thank you for your enquiry.

I have run many workshops before and its always been a wonderful experience for both participants and parents.

The venue is comprised of a number of rooms, which enables our workshop to be broken into groups where students can learn dance, singing and drama in a safe environment with children of a similar age. The focus of your daughters time will be about having fun and participating in fully costumed production of "Cinders a funky fairy tale".

Our ethos is be part of the TEAM and we will guarantee that by the end of the workshop, they would have made new friends, learned some funky dance moves, particiapted in a production and most importantly… they will feel like a Little Star!

If you would like to discuss in more detail or have any further questions please don't hesitate to contact me.

Lucy

07801 73500|info@bepartoftheteam.co.uk|www.bepartoftheteam.co.uk Principal Lucy Newman

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was 2012:03:06:08:14:09 by TEAM.

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed