Nannies - please read before advertising xxxx

In recent weeks this board has been flooded by nannies advertising their services, which is fine. However it is not ok to post daily (or in some cases more often than this) advertising looking for a job. This forum is provided for free, please do not abuse this.

Multiple posts will be removed without warning, repeat offenders will be banned.

As I'm not always online, I'd appreciate other users of the board alerting me to multiple posts if you notice them.

Many thanks.

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Dear families in East Dulwich,

I have just finished my job as a primary school teacher, and am looking for a family to Nanny. I have a full recent DBS, qualified in Pediatric First Aid, and three years child care experience (ages 0-15). As a drama teacher (and children's entertainer), I am able to provide a service which combines creativity with education, and fun with discipline. Also available for mother's help or Nanny-housekeeper. I am based in East Dulwich (Lordship Lane). Please find my contact details on my CV attached. Thanks, Beth

• 2 months later...
HI! My name is Ahydelis but children who I take care of said me Lys. I am 28 years old, I am journalist and spanish. I am in London since January. I take care of two children one girl 8 years old and one boy he is 7 years old. In addition to babysit, I teach Spanish to the children I am caring . I love animals , sports and I am passionate about reading. If you have questions about that can you ask me. Thanks. Regards. Lys.

• 7 months later...

Planning to spend her sabbatical year racing at the Herne Hill velodrome, 19 y/o Italian girl is looking to help the right family as nannie/au pair in exchange for hospitality from end of March to September 2017.

Friendly, sunny attitude, gets by well in English, she is good with children of all ages and cooks excellently.

She has done a similar stint in 2015 in Dulwich and references are available.

Please reply to this post if you are interested - a Skype interview can be arranged.

Many Thanks

• 6 months later...

Hello

We have recently had lots of enquiries for after school nannies in the Dulwich/Herne Hill/Peckham area and I have had a huge response from nannies who are available.

So we have several after school nannies looking for work and available immediately, with excellent references and experience.

We also provide, live-in and live-out, part time, full time, after school nannies, and nanny/housekeepers. And last minute temporary nannies if needed.

Please call or email me on: 02086724315 or: [email protected].

Best wishes

Catherine

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi,

My name is Alex, I am 17 years old, 18 in a couple of weeks and a student at college in central London and live in Dulwich.

I have experience with other past babysitting jobs, and I am looking for a few hours of work a week.

I can drive and have a car, so it is easy to travel.

I would love to help anyone out.

Best wishes,

Alex

• 3 months later...

We are a professional couple, Thea & Tom, and are currently employing a lovely Nanny, Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday, who we would love to share with another family.

Our Nanny is also available on Thursday/Friday, if you need childcare on those days as well.

We have three kids, one boy and two girls. The oldest is 8, a boy (Year 3), and the other two, are girls, one I 5 (in Reception) and the other has just turned 2.

Our Nanny is very kind, caring, fun and energetic and used to work in a Nursery, so is always doing lots of great creative stuff with our kids.

We would love to share our Nanny as she's currently predominantly only looking after our 2 year old, who is now desperate for a little friend(s) to hang out with.

It would be great to start sharing asap.

If you are interested, please contact on [email protected] or ring on 07967078926.

I have been a primary school teacher across years 3,4 and 5 in Peckham over the last five years and am looking for a role over the school summer holidays to tutor. I would also be flexible for the role to be more daycare orientated with an educational emphasis put upon it if this would suit the parent.

I am DBS checked, have experience with working with children and have an excellent knowledge of the current national curriculum.

Please text or ring me on 07742614050 if this sounds like something you would be interested in this summer.

Thanks!

Stephen

• 1 month later...

hello,

my name is melissa im 30 and work in the city monday to friday.

would be happy to do any nanny duties or baby sitting on the weekends.

im based in east dulwich and happy to travel to any of the surrounding areas.

have 3 younger brothers which i helped raise so very good with any age kids

drop me a message if i can help or email

[email protected]

thank you

melissa

• 1 month later...

I am offering child minding and mothers help. My hours are 9am to 4pm

I am a local mother and I am studying children and adolescent/family counselling at the Tavistock and Portman one day per week. I have several years of experience with child minding and working in schools as a counsellor.

?14 per hour.

Please contact me, Kaimen, on 07958904607

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi!

My name is Cath and I have been a primary school teacher for over 20 years and have worked with children from 3 - 10 in London. At present I am working part time from Wednesday to Friday and am looking for nannying and or / tutoring work for Monday and Tuesday during the day, as well as occasional evenings, weekends and holidays.

I am DBS checked, have experience with working with children and have an excellent knowledge of the current national curriculum.

Please text or ring me on 07939569120 to discuss potential roles.

• 1 month later...

HI, I am 23, currently unemployed but with an aesthetics and cosmetology degree. I also have a few years as Hairstylist on my own beauty saloon back in my country. I'm looking for any job that is related with children ( I have experience in the past working with children) or any beauty saloon/ hair saloon interested on hiring me.

My contact number is: 07305671161 please feel free to contact me.

Kind Regards

Bianca

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

We are looking for an after school nanny to pick up our two boys from junior school. We are looking for two days which could be Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday. The boys love going to the park at the end of our road after school and like having fun.

We would like to find an experienced nanny to become part of the family.

Thanks

Colette

• 2 weeks later...

hello,

my name is melissa im 30 and work in the city monday to friday.

would be happy to do any nanny duties or baby sitting on the weekends.

im based in east dulwich and happy to travel to any of the surrounding areas.

have 3 younger brothers which i helped raise so very good with any age kids

drop me a message if i can help or email

[email protected]

thank you

melissa

Hiya,

I currently have childminding vacancies in the Downham area, so if you or anyone you know needs an experienced Registered Childminder in this area please feel free to contact me via email. I also have links to available Childminders in Nunhead!

Shell

xxx

• 3 weeks later...

Good morning I am an Early Years educator in a primary school where I have been for 13 years. I also hold a Degree in childhood and youth studies and I am fully First Aid trained. I am looking for work in the school holidays, evenings or weekends. I charge 7.50 an hour. Please contact me should you require my services.

Emma 07508735377

• 2 months later...

Hello All, I want to introduce our services to you. We are Childcare agency covering Kent and South London. We have lots of families and Nannies on our books looking to find their perfect match!Please do get in touch to register/ submit your vacancy as we would love to help you. You can reach us via email on [email protected] our Facebook page is @nannycentral

Many Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, my name is Linda.

I'm looking for 3(Mon-Wed)-5 day nanny job. I'm Ofsted registered, have a recent DBS check and First Aid certificate. I've been working as a nanny for 14 years. I have experience with children from 8 months old. I'm reliable, caring, fun-loving and active. I have great references.

Please drop me a line or call me on 07704 761204 if interested.

Many thanks!

Archived