Looking For An Exercise Buddy For Personal Training Sessions

Darren Gray

Would anyone be interested in paring up with a client of mine to share Personal training sessions? I have in the past used the forum to request the above to excellent effect.

Currently have a client keen to continue sessions but would like to share the cost. I am happy to offer a very good partner rate at ?60 per session (?30 each)

The client...

Female

In her mid 30?s

Good fitness level

Very pleasant, reliable and encouraging

Objectives are to 1.Lose a few pounds 2. Enjoy interactive exercise

A bit about me...

My name is Darren Gray and I am a certified personal trainer based in East Dulwich and surrounding areas. I am passionate about health and fitness and am always looking for innovative ways of working with people towards improving their health and achieving their exercise goals. I have a vast array of knowledge, expertise, qualifications and experience (over 15 years) which have supported my development as a pioneering and dynamic professional within my industry.

There are a range of testimonials, case histories and recommendations on my website, thus please feel free to read more about my work www.fitfunactive.co.uk . If you would like to enquire further please do via this thread or alternatively you can call me 07904331044

Thank you for giving this thread your attention

Darren Gray

• 2 weeks later...

Archived