Wanted - Vintage Kitchen Units

Beautsboy

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• I just joined when I moved to Dulwich 3 years ago.  I have never seen a GP and I wouldn't even know their names.  It is a shame.  I have had to go to AnE for a chest infection as I was sick for over 3 weeks. I don't know what to make of it.  Is this a conspiracy to force people to go private.  If they can afford it.  Or are they just trying to kill us off through lack of medical support.  I do not think that I am qualified to diagnose my own medical condition.  This system is surely not a safe one.   And people will eventually die due to lack of basic health care.  It is a very bad situation.   From cradle to grave.  It seems more grave than cradle to me.  Are all so called GP practises as bad?
    • Years ago there was something similar locally,  but out of a bright blue sky,  so completely unexpected. A bolt from the blue. I heard this massive bang, the loudest thing I'd ever heard (until today!) I went out to investigate and found lightning had struck a house in Whateley Road (I think it was Whateley Road.  Other people may remember, as quite a  few other people were also gathered around). The lightning had gone down the chimney. The fire service were there for some time. It was quite exciting, though I don't suppose the people in the house it struck thought so! https://www.essearth.com/what-is-a-lightning-bolt-from-the-blue/    
    • About 25 years ago if you felt poorly you just went and you'd be seen. You might have to wait but no  appointment needed, you'd be seen while you were there. As they say, different times, 
    • We saw the flash and heard the bang from ours (never heard anything like it) and I said it sounded like it had landed nearby - glad no-one was hurt!
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In