Wanted: storage chest / blanket box

ruthhoyal

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• I can recommend John Hudson. I've been taking lessons with him since last year and he's very good. He teaches most styles. You can find his contact details on his website - https://www.johnhudsonguitar.co.uk/ 
    • Hello, I was carrying my sleeping toddler on Sunday afternoon (21st April) and must have been pretty distracted and dropped my jumper from my bag. Iwas walking from Crystal Palace and then getting the 363 to The Gardens near Peckham Rye Park. Somewhere I seemed to have lost my favourite green jumper - is bright green, cashmere, from John Lewis, in case anyone spots it. Thank you! (Have phoned the bus garage too).
    • And what would you suggest for cyclists that also flout the rules?  Crush their bikes at the same facility that crushes errant drivers cars ?  Same rules and punishment must  apply to all road users (except runaway horses of course) 
    • I'm looking for a guitar teacher for my 17 year old son. In terms of music that he likes, he says he's interested in learning fingerpicking (although I guess he needs to learn the basics first!). He listens to quite a lot of acoustic guitar stuff as well as indie stuff, has a curious interest in Japanese pop and loves folk too. Ideally we would be looking for someone who could do one-to-one lessons at my flat, which is 5 minutes walk from Honor Oak tube station.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In