Spanish language Tuition from September??

niness

HI ALL

My name is Angeles, I am Spanish Teacher with a number of years in Teaching and Educational environment experience. Since my beginning in the UK, London based in Forest Hill and East Dulwich, I have been teaching Spanish to different range of age children and as well Adults and from a variety of level of knowledge and skills beginner to advanced with my huge aim to be a great and useful asset to help to improve your skills, Grammar, writing, reading, and over all Speaking, getting confident and an enjoyable time.

I have been supporting Students in teaching and tutoring Spanish, involve in any task, preparation of resources... It has been sincerely rewarding, firstly because they have achieved the academic results they expect, with my support and my help. Most importantly they have appeared to be enjoying the experience and been satisfied in their achievements, therefore I am glad for them.

I had have a wide range of students. Mostly of them coming from Secondary Schools around East Dulwich.

In addition, for several weeks, I have been tutoring to a boy diagnosed with autism, getting satisfactory, watching in he a brilliant enthusiasm and willingness for learning.. who recently I got the exciting news being rewarded as being the most improved student in the class in Spanish. It is indeed fulfilling when my students achieve their goals. or included an A star in Spanish from another ones.

I am flexible and available in days, evenings and time.

You can get in touch me on my phone number 07809203171 or alternatively on my email address [email protected].

In addition, I am leaving with you an amusing and funny videos about the Great relevance of learning Spanish..

I hope you enjoy them.

In addition I have recently created this Page on Facebook Spanish For Holidays Course and Provide you reliable references with so great and high results from families around East Dulwich.

I look forward to hearing from you soon,

Best Wishes,

Angeles.

Archived