Looking for a tarmac area to train beginner motorcycle riders

Mungo22

Hi everyone,

I'm starting a government approved motorcycle training school in East Dulwich in 2016, and need to hire

a tarmac surfaced, safe/secure area for small 50cc and 125 cc motorcycles for 3-4 hours in the morning

on Saturdays/Sundays. At least 80ft by 30ft or 25m by 10m.

Anywhere ideally near Barry Rd would be excellent.

Any ideas warmly received.

Thanks,

Mungo

Hi Natty, will have to set up a training pad before I can offer a CBT. But if you're super keen i teach in Sutton at the moment and CBTs are ?100 plus an optional ?10 damage waiver.Visit the Sutton Motorcycle Training website.

Or if you can wait until 2016, you can be my first customer!? Many thanks, Mungo

• 6 months later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Hello, I was carrying my sleeping toddler on Sunday afternoon (21st April) and must have been pretty distracted and dropped my jumper from my bag. Iwas walking from Crystal Palace and then getting the 363 to The Gardens near Peckham Rye Park. Somewhere I seemed to have lost my favourite green jumper - is bright green, cashmere, from John Lewis, in case anyone spots it. Thank you! (Have phoned the bus garage too).
    • And what would you suggest for cyclists that also flout the rules?  Crush their bikes at the same facility that crushes errant drivers cars ?  Same rules and punishment must  apply to all road users (except runaway horses of course) 
    • I'm looking for a guitar teacher for my 17 year old son. In terms of music that he likes, he says he's interested in learning fingerpicking (although I guess he needs to learn the basics first!). He listens to quite a lot of acoustic guitar stuff as well as indie stuff, has a curious interest in Japanese pop and loves folk too. Ideally we would be looking for someone who could do one-to-one lessons at my flat, which is 5 minutes walk from Honor Oak tube station.
    • Enforcement for both drivers and cyclists low priority for the police and our local politicians. Not my decision.  I'd happily make those that don't know or bother with mirror signal manoeuvre, or cut corners, resit their test, but that would be 90 percent of drivers so would overwhelmed the system and lead to civil unrest.  A more straightforward response would be to put the car in a crusher but that would be even less popular.  I'll consult the old testament to see what else could be done 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In