Kitten for FREE

Caroakes

Hi all!

My husband and I are looking for a kitten. We already know about Celia Hammond and other rescue centres, but there's always a fee. We're just looking for a free kitten to go to a very loving home. We keep looking on gumtree too, but not only the kittens are to buy, the prices are just simply ridiculous...

Anyone knows someone who's giving kittens away for free?

Thank you

Caroline

I hope you realise that when you own an animal that they will still cost you in vet fees and basic care so if you are not willing to make a donation to an animal charity maybe you shouldn't really take on a pet . Also if you had a kitten from Celia Hammond your kitten would be neutered already and vaccinated, which as a responsible pet owner you would need to get done .

I have already owned pets before thank you very much, so I know what it costs to take a new member of the family onboard.

Thank you for what I will take as real concern, rather than just a nasty/angry message...

ps: I consider neutering not "responsible", but actually cruel. FYI, we don't all have to think the same way.

REAL help wanted please :)

• 10 months later...

I agree with Broadbean.

Paying for an animal - particularly to a charity - shows a committment and awareness of responsibilities going forward.

Worried by the hostility from the searcher.

I would - as is always stated on this forum - advise you to search for pets through rehoming centers and not give animals away fro free.

Archived