Help! Bike lock needed (temporary loan?)

QueenMab

Help! I've lost the keys to my bike lock, so I can't lock my bike up anywhere, meaning I basically can't go out. I know they're in the house somewhere but I've turned the place upside down and still can't find them. Can anyone lend me a bike lock til I find mine? I'd be eternally grateful.

EDITED to say, someone has kindly lent me a bike lock for the time being. (Still no sign of my keys though, where CAN they be??)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• No - won't come close enough for me to scan him, but he's eaten a couple of times. He may be eating in a few houses apparently, but not sure if he has a fixed abode. I'll keep a look out. Thanks for following up. 
    • Oh my gosh, you were lucky. I live right next door to the school and thought it had struck my house! I watched one of the my windows wobble in the frame.
    • ... at Alleyn's School about 10 mins ago - about 50 feet from where I was standing! Anyone else having subsequent Internet issues? All seems OK now. Don't get zapped, people. 🙂
    • There are kids on that stretch of Melbourne Grove who have gone to Charter N in the past and also on Derwent too - but they don't tend to get offers in the first round so it would be wait list movement  and very dependent on the individual year  - I think that its likely you'd get it but you wouldn't be guaranteed.  Charter East would be a cert but North would based on recent years be likely but not guaranteed.   You would need a back up you were happy with. 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In