wanted boxes for moving

mary christine

I recently moved again and at quite short notice and found House to home . Now I have moved a few times but I have never received such excellent customer service from house to home removal service , They had there own boxes which was affordable.. He was well majored and went the extra mile to make sure I was settled he also was able to assemble and disamble my furniture and was insured to so I had nothing to worry about. I said I would Highly recommend there service as it was an outstanding, thank you Antonio I will be using you again, and for anyone who needs anything moving give him a shout on 07919937328

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the recommendation Ray. I gave Antonio a call to help clear out a storage place I had and get lots of furniture to my new house.

He was over in a flash and straight to the job. Asked if I needed any help moving stuff in the house too!

I kept his number and will be using him again! Hopefully more of the same service :)

• 5 weeks later...
Brilliant recommendation guys! Used House to Home Removals and they surpassed my expectations. Very polite and professional. The service was prompt and kept all out stuff safe and secure. Defo recommend them to everyone and want to say a massive thank you to Antonio. Give him a ring on 07919937328.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• I use Three 5g - super fast and it works out the box
    • Two sets of keys were posted through our door on Sunday, but they’re not anything to do with us! They look like they might belong to an Airbnb host, or similar. We’ve tried emailing the company on the key ring, but no joy so far.    If it sounds like these might be yours, please PM me with a description so I can verify and get them back to you! 
    • I just joined when I moved to Dulwich 3 years ago.  I have never seen a GP and I wouldn't even know their names.  It is a shame.  I have had to go to AnE for a chest infection as I was sick for over 3 weeks. I don't know what to make of it.  Is this a conspiracy to force people to go private.  If they can afford it.  Or are they just trying to kill us off through lack of medical support.  I do not think that I am qualified to diagnose my own medical condition.  This system is surely not a safe one.   And people will eventually die due to lack of basic health care.  It is a very bad situation.   From cradle to grave.  It seems more grave than cradle to me.  Are all so called GP practises as bad?
    • Years ago there was something similar locally,  but out of a bright blue sky,  so completely unexpected. A bolt from the blue. I heard this massive bang, the loudest thing I'd ever heard (until today!) I went out to investigate and found lightning had struck a house in Whateley Road (I think it was Whateley Road.  Other people may remember, as quite a  few other people were also gathered around). The lightning had gone down the chimney. The fire service were there for some time. It was quite exciting, though I don't suppose the people in the house it struck thought so! https://www.essearth.com/what-is-a-lightning-bolt-from-the-blue/    
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In