We would like to find a dog to rejome

Jkidd_Krice

Hello. Wondered if anyone knows of a family who need help rehoming their dog. We have decided to rehome rather than find a puppy. We found a dog Maggie and we spent weeks getting to know her (her owners were moving) and now they are staying. My daughter is really really upset. So the search starts again. If anyone knows of a doggy that needs a home please get in contact. We are registered with lots of rescue centres and have passed the vetting procedure. Thank you

Hi . I'm enquiring for my sister who has an adorable 3 and half year old male Staff. She is moving to an accommodation that will not take dogs . She is desperate for him to go to a loving home . He is used to a lot of children around him and acts like a puppy most of the time .

Look forward to hearing from you .

Thank you .

Hi . I'm enquiring for my sister who has an adorable 3 and half year old male Staff. She is moving to an accommodation that will not take dogs . She is desperate for him to go to a loving home . He is used to a lot of children around him and acts like a puppy most of the time .

Look forward to hearing from you .

Thank you .

Archived