Wanted: bits to help homeless please still needed .

Meg64

Wanted: warm footwear size 11. Wanted for a homeless man in camberwell who sleeps in the doorway of HSBC bank. He was sleeping outside the train station opposite kings college hospital until he was assaulted by an man and told to leave the spot so other man could sleep there. Apparently he used to live with his grandparents until they died and he was made homeless. Please if anyone can help in anyway possible. My friend and her family have been doing there best for him when ever they see him to give him some food and clothes but today when my friend see him he only had one trainer on and where his foot was infected was a flip flop. So please if anyone can help please do.

Hi Megan,

Is it only shoes he needs I have just given shoes to charity shop but they were a size 12 so wouldn't have been any good.

Do you know what size clothes he is if he needs any as I am going camberwell on Monday so could pop him a couple of pairs of my partners trousers/jeans if you think he could use them?

Regards

Anna

Still looking for bits that people no longer need to take to the homeless on our streets. Just the other day I cut up some underlay and gave it to a few people so they could use as an other layor on the ground to help with the cold.

Archived