Wanted:Jumble Donations in Aid of the Southwark Branch of the National Autistic Society

lostwithoutyouie

Dear EDF members,

We need your jumble donations. We are holding our annual jumble sale on Saturday 1st April 2017, to raise funds for the Southwark Branch of the National Autistic Society. If you are having a clear out and have items suitable for a jumble sale such as clothes, shoes, bags, books, bric-a-brac, unwanted Christmas gifts then I would be most grateful for them and could collect locally. Please send me a message through EDF so I can arrange to collect your donation. Just think of it as a golden opportunity to release yourself of all that "stuff" you have amassed but no longer need or use!

The jumble sale will be taking place on Saturday 1st April at the Half Moon Lane Church Hall, 155 Half Moon Lane, Herne Hill Se24 9HU from 3.30 - 5.30 pm and will be autistic family friendly. The proceeds from the sale will be going to support the work of the Southwark Branch of the National Autistic Society. See what we do below:

We are a group of parents with children/young persons on the autistic spectrum and through the Southwark Branch of the National Autistic Society, provide a support group to parents/carers of children and people affected by autism in the Southwark area, and run information sessions and some social events throughout the year including an annual Christmas party and a Summer picnic. We are all volunteers so any funds raised are used to run the support group and the social events. Many thanks in advance for your donation and if you have nothing to donate then please turn up on the day and buy.

Best wishes Joy (Branch member)

Archived