microsoft office

JickieC

Lots of the older MS office suites work with W10- 2016/2010/2007 etc apparently - you can get the product keys for these on ebay - they are stripped out and uninstalled from scrapped PC's - we use these exclusively on the house PC's and think we paid ?20 or so for a 2010 3 user licence.Indeed, I will be installing another tonight on a new laptop

Office work on Any windows darling ...

Apparently it's the same company who built your operating system - it's called Microsoft (Microsoft office - Microsoft Windows) ...

Buying licence keys on the other hand 😱

The once that you see online aren't from old computers , let's face it. And the box says as well that reselling is prohibited...

If you install software previously Registered with Microsoft you will most likely not be able to Register

with your I.P Address. If you do not Register the product you will not be able to upload any updates and

your P.C will vulnerable to new Viruses and Malware. Your Antivirus works along side Microsoft Patches and updates.

It is illegal to Pirate Software. You will get notifications from Microsoft that your Installed Software is not a Genuine copy.

In Time it will become slow and even unusable. Your personal Data and I.D. 'Could' be compromised by fraudulent hackers especially on line. You may even infect other peoples PC's when sending E-mails.

Always use genuine software and stay safe.

DulwichFox

I have used theses codes a couple of times with no problem. If an activated office is uninstalled from a PC whilst on line, the code is freed up for use elsewhere - but obviously Microsoft are pretty hot on unlicenced software, as I tied to sue the same code twice on another machine and was blocked. I agree that reselling is possibly an issue but that is standard T&C.

WRT downloading Trojan and virus, with MS office, always directly DL from the MS site and then use the code to activate it when installed to ensure no problems.

Archived