Student house looking for furniture!

Oliviapu

Hello we are a house of 5 students in SE22 very close to ED station and lordship lane. We believe in recycling and upcycling furniture, and instead of going to IKEA we wanted to see if anyone had any items we need for our house!

- chairs / armchairs

- garden furniture any!

- toaster

- small sofa

And other things really, we are happy to collect and pay small fee perhaps or wine / chocolates / sourdough bread.. your choice! Please if you're having a house clearance / throwing away some household items let us know!

Hi we have 6 dining chairs of my mothers probably retro ! one in need of a bit of TLC but the others all ok .They are free to a good home .. i could deliver but need to go this weekend ..they come from a loving home. Pm me or call 07956 368699

Hi Olivia

I've got four wooden dining chairs which would look lovely if they were refurbished. I've also got a hexagonal table and one, possibly two, occasional/bedside tables. I've also got a pair of dark red and teal curtains from my living room; we've got high ceilings so they have a very long drop. they look to be in reasonable condition but need a wash. Let me know if you're interested in anything! You're welcome to all of some of it - I'm about to arrange for the Council to take everything away.

Jackie

Archived