Toys wanted for Local Primary School

Kcowmey

Harris Primary East Dulwich on Lordship Lane are fortunate enough to have a play therapist starting work with us after Easter. However we are in urgent need of some resources for the therapist to use with children. Anyone looking to get rid of the following items, please consider donating them to us. They can be dropped to the school office or I can come to collect:

● Puppets (animals preferably or feelings puppets)

● Baby dolls with nappies/milk bottles/small baby toy/teddy/ baby blanket

● Soft toy or teddy bear

● Small world figures (such as doctors/nurses/policemen/firefighters/family figures: mum, dad daughter, son, grandparents, disabled people)

● A tray of cars including emergency services vehicles - police car/army jeeps/ambulance /fire engine/doctors car

● A tray of animals including domestic, wild and dinosaurs

● Strips of fabric for dressing up

● A doll?s house with furniture

● A tea set

● A toy telephone

● Lego

● A fleece or soft blanket for wrapping up in

Anything you can donate would be greatly appreciated by us and our children and families.

Kerry Cowmey (SENCO)

You could not have timed this better, I have Lego and a whole bunch of cars and probably some animals that will hopefully fit your needs. Cars may need a wipe down apologies I would normally do this but I've not had time. Can I drop them somewhere soonish as was just going to a charity with them....and won't be around in the week to do it

Archived