Forum Sponsors

Pure View Carpentry Ltd
xxxx
http://www.ellyallen.com/

All Round Renovation

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your builder, plumber, electrician or carpenter?
messageFree pc hardware wanted (from 2012 onwards)
Posted by se22cat June 10, 07:07PM

I repurpose used computer hardware such as graphics cards, cases, storage, quality psu's, flat screen monitors, etc to make emulation stations, home servers, editing machines etc both for myself and for people I know online who have had their systems stolen, need parts and a repair or lack a machine of their own due to personal circumstances.

So many components can be recycled and used again for years, I really hate to see hardware left on the side of the road or in skips, left out in the elements or sold on as scrap,only for much of it to end up in developing nations as landfill once picked apart.

I can show you how to securely erase storage,or stream your drive/s getting wiped in realtime.

If you are upgrading your internals,or an entire system and have had it fail to sell on fleabay,I'd love to make use of it! Thank you for reading : )

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit was july 04, 07:23pm by se22cat.

messageRe: Free pc hardware wanted
Posted by se22cat July 03, 03:04PM

bump, am in particular need of an atx case with good airflow at the moment.

Posted by flocker spotter July 03, 07:00PM

i have just changed and old W7 desktop for a new one - PM me if this is of interest

Posted by pecksniff July 03, 07:32PM

Have sent pm.

messageRe: Free pc hardware wanted (from 2012 onwards)
Posted by se22cat July 13, 07:55PM

bump, am in particular need of an atx case/tower with good airflow at the moment

messageRe: Free pc hardware wanted (from 2012 onwards)
Posted by se22cat July 21, 04:28PM

If anyone has any low-profile graphics cards (especially those powered by the PCI bus) no longer needed, please get in touch!

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum