Forum Sponsors

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Which pubs, bars, restaurants and take-aways do you avoid?
Posted by Sunlover00 January 11, 10:53AM


Iím looking for a working hoover to clean up after some major building works . If anyone is looking to get rid of one please message me


messageRe: Vacumn
Posted by Plough Man January 12, 10:40AM

Based on what you need you would be best to hire an industrial type vacuum cleaner. Regular domestic vacuums don't take kindly to heavy usage where fine building/brick dust is involved.

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum