Summer babies club (due June, July, Aug 2013)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello...had my first booking apt today which has made everything quite exciting! I just wondered if anyone had any advice re NCT courses? The midwife recommended them but also mentioned a lady called Ariadna who does classes but I know nothing about either as this is my first, so any advice would be great. Ideally we would like to meet new people to stay in touch with as none of our friends have babies yet and also get some advice on what's to come!

Have first scan on Friday, can't wait! Looking forward to hopefully getting to know some new mums in the area!

Hope everyone is feeling well x

Thanks Astrid! Yes would be great to meet up with everyone at some stage...clueless together sounds great! I reserved a place on an NCT course but haven't confirmed it yet. Me and hub both clueless so all the help we can get is a relief. Sashabella I'm due 5 days after you!

Has anyone thought about what type of pram they are going to get? Hey I might be thinking ahead but need new shopping focus as I will shortly be too fat for any of my clothes and I'm not looking forward to pregnancy shopping!

Not yet...I only know that the husbando and I will probably argue about it! Also he wants to leave *everything* till like the end of May as he firmly believes in that 'you shouldn't count the chickens before they are hatched'...

I disagree, not that I need to go out shopping now but I don't think that it's anything wrong with thinking ahead. :)

There seems to be so much choice so if I was you I'd do what I'm doing and narrowing it down to the top 3 each with reviews to back them up! I'm ensuring one is far too expensive and one seriously flawed in some way (eg it only comes in pink or something) so I get my own way! Also I am pretty sure some pushchairs need to be ordered well in advance (that's what I am telling my husband anyway!)