new group for carers of people with ADD ,on Autistic spectrum

Just came across this on Southwark Carers Newsletter and thought it might be of interest .

" Wed 16th Jan, 11am

Join our new ADDitude Carers Group for carers of people with Autistic Spectrum Disorder, Aspergers, Attention Deficit Disorder and other behavioural problems.

In recent months we've come into contact with an increasing number of carers looking after people, each facing common problems of stress, isolation, and difficulties finding appropriate activities, schools, as well as just ways of relaxing. This new group will be a safe space to talk about experiences and take time out

If you'd like to reserve a place or find out more, call us on 020 7708 4497 or [email protected]. "

I don't come under your radar I'm afraid... But I would like to put myself forwards as a babysitter with extensive experience with neurotypical as well as special needs children particularly those of the Autistic Spectrum. I'm an ABA tutor and experienced in Makaton sign language as well as PECS. I'm also experienced in cooking for children on special diets such as gluten free, egg and dairy free, sesame free etc.

I work as a nanny in East Dulwich which is something I've done for nearly 3 years now, on top of previous Childcare experience such as learning support in a special needs school in Cambridgeshire and as a children's club rep for Neilson Active Holidays (Thomas Cook).

Please pass on my email to any of the carers you work with as I'm available as a nighttime or daytime (when not working!) babysitter/nanny.

My email is [email protected] (gaskellonesixoneone)

Sarah x

• 3 weeks later...

I'm so sorry, have only just seen this!

I charge ?11 net per hour, any time of day or night. This includes any extra cooking you may wish to be done while children are sleeping- dinner for the following day or to be frozen, cakes, biscuits etc..!

Sarah

• 2 months later...