HELP - Practise Telephone Coaching Client Needed for Homework (8.30pm on Saturday, 2nd March)

I'm looking for a new practise client interested in a free 60-min telephone/skype coaching session on March 2nd as part of my coaching training program.

You wouldn't need to prepare anything although if you like, you can think about an area of life where you would like some change, feel stuck or have a goal you would like to reach.

My job as your coach is to give you a compassionate kick up the backside to get you going, and to keep you on track so you get where you want/need to be more quickly than you would on your own!

I will need you to be available for a coaching call on the evening of Saturday, 2nd March (as that is part of my homework for that weekend).

If not you, perhaps you have a friend/relative that could benefit from some coaching? The individual doesn't have to live in London.

Please send me a PM for more details and thanks in advance for your time/any referrals....

BC

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately my 'homework' client has had to postpone our session so I'm looking for a practise client for a free 60-min telephone (or F2F, if in ED) coaching session to take place on Saturday at 8.30pm.

If you are available and would like to take advantage of the offer, please send me a PM. I have no doubt you will benefit from the session and I am happy to send you various client testimonials, if required.

Best wishes,

BC