What if everyone in ED gave ?1 to www.helpxavier.org

esme

Thoughts??

Lovely local boy needs a vital operation that will change his life, surely we could all do a little bit and dip our hands in our pockets?

Let's keep the goodwill started by the Great Exhibition (random acts of kindness last week) going Dulwich!

:)

Thanks everyone :) what a lovely community we have here, I am so glad got a positive response...

Xavier is planning his op in the next few months so the more we can all do the better!

Balance for life personal training is going to hold a sponsored event soon, as are the bar staff at The Palmerston. There is also a collections box at the East Dulwich Dry Cleaners on Lordship Lane (by the post office). East Dulwich Nanny Agency raised ?135 at their Chinese NY event a few weeks ago and Father Gerry at the St Thomas More church by the library gave me a further donation today.

Great to see everyone supporting Xavier and change his life for the better!!

vanessa520 Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> They are also selling wrist bands in support of

> Xavier at Bonnies florist, Lordship Lane.

JoJo Maman Bebe are also kindly selling Team Xavier wristbands... he is moving into a house this week, as he will need to use stairs for the physio after his operation.

Please keep on giving you generous souls, imagine if it were your little boy, so touching that everyone is contributing x

childsleepsolutions Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Can I just ask, if you donate through just giving

> does all the money go to him or does some of it go

> to just giving? I'm sure someone told me once

> that they take some money from the total raised?

> If so I'll just donate direct to the bank account

> on the link.

>

YES all the money goes to Xavier if you give either by JustGiving to the Tree of Hope or direct bank transfer...

He has now got to ?30,000, lots of local donations so that is great to see!

Every pound helps as Sol says :)

Don't forget to buy your tickets for Puffin - fab band who will be playing live upstairs at the EDT on Saturday 9th March.

Tickets are only ?10 and all proceeds go to the HelpXavier Fund - to support local 3 year old, Xavier who needs an operation (only available in the US) to help him walk.

Do support your local community, AND your local pub - tickets available at the venue.

See www.helpxavier.org for full details :)

Thank you so much for all your kindness and generous support. Hope some of you can make it to my Puffin Gig or the other forthcoming events. All details can be found on my website under 'Events'. www.helpxavier.org.

Today we have started to sell tickets for the Bubble Show on 18th May 2013, Alleyn's School. SamSam the bubble man has 10 Guinness World Records and performed in the Opening Ceremony of the Olympics. He has so kindly offered to come to Dulwich and preform his amazing bubbles to raise money for my operation. Full details and how to buy tickets can be found on www.helpxavier.org/bubbleshow

Only 350 tickets, so please buy early and come and join in the fun :0)

Love Xavier xxx

Queen Bee Styling just donated ?10 so thanks for that! and Balanceforlife have raised ?60 so far from personal training offer - see the East Dulwich Mummy website for lots of Mothers Day offers :)