(Very) newly pregnant ED girl looking for pregnant buddies...

franki_k

Hey East Dulwich

My boyfriend and I just found out that we're expecting a baby. :) This is not a planned pregnancy so we're a little shell-shocked, but obviously very excited.

I haven't even had a proper doctor's appointment yet as had to jet off for a business trip the same morning(!), but must be 2-4 weeks pregnant from the dates.

Obviously this is super early and all sorts of things can happen, but fingers crossed everything goes to plan and I would really like to start making friends in the area as this is completely new to both of us.

I'm sure this will come naturally through ante natal classes in any case, but if anyone else is in a similar position and would like a buddy to share the pregnancy experience with, or already has a baby and would like to extend their friendship group, please feel free to drop me a message.

Wishing everyone an amazing weekend!

Franki (& Tom)

Congratulations! Def join the autumn babies club when it comes up. I am part of spring babies 2012 and these ladies - and babies:) mean the world to me. Have met friends for life and you will too.

Try to get the thread active as early as possible ie arrange meet ups etc so that you get to know people in your pregnancy. Once you have established a few friendships before the little one arrives makes it sooo much easier to get out and about in the early hormonal, sleepdeprived stages.

X