Bows by Lola-Rose@Bonnies florist on Sat

Hi I am starting to make hair bow/clips for babies upwards and just really wanted to know what is the main thing you look for in hair bow ie. the size of the clip, if it slips or not, style and also do you prefer snap clips or alligator clips.

Any suggestions would be very helpful.

Thanks vanessa

Lovely business - I'll definitely buy from you as my daughter loves pretty clips

Definitely grip as it's so easy for it to slide out and then to lose them (the amount of money i spend on hair clips!!!)

My daughter (3) doesn't necessarily have a lot of hair but i've always found that the childs sized ones are too small so she has always had adult ones. I prefer snap clips (but i suppose that's because we haven't tried alligator clips). I love pretty ones that can match with her clothes :)

Good luck and please do keep us informed

xxx

Great Idea! My daughter has loads of hair and is just 1. I find it really hard to get clips or bobbles to stay in so that's one thing. Another would be a clip maybe with something like a bow on it that is big so she doesn't try and eat it!! Yes pretty ones that match are great but perhaps not too expensive as she loses them a lot so I wouldn't spend that much to be honest but would perhaps buy a pack of them.

Good luck.

• 1 month later...

Hi Ladies I've just made my first batch of hair bows in different colours and different clips.

So if your interested pls pm me an I can send you pics and prices.

I'm new to all this so pls be patient with me!

Hope to hear from some of you soon.

Thanks Vanessa

• 1 month later...