suggestion wanted for a good travel feeding tray, mat or plate

Im wondering if anyone out there has a suggestion for a good travel feeding tray / mat/ plate etc for taking on holidays. My son is only eating finger food at the moment so im looking for something to use at restaurant and cafe tables while away.

We already have some Munchkin Stay Put Suction Plates and a Brother Max bowl with suction piece but neither seem to stick well and my son can pull them off. Ive seen the Tiny Diner Placemat http://www.nctshop.co.uk/Tiny-Diner-Placemat/productinfo/5710/ has anyone used it, does it work or am I wasting more money ?

If anyone has any suggestions for feeding on the go Id love to hear them. I know could use wipes on the table before he eats but I wouldnt fancy eating my dinner off a wiped table.

We've got the tiny dinner placemat and it works well on our kitchen table but can be a bit hit and miss on other tables. It doesn't stick very well on varnished wood type tables, like the ones you often get in pubs. And if course sometimes it just gets pulled up altogether. On the plus side it's very portable. I usually use a elastic band to keep it rolled up afterwards.