Physical Education-Research Project

maria1

Dear Parent,

I am a final year Undergraduate student researching ?Parental attitudes towards Physical Education in Primary School? as part of my dissertation. Essentially, I am looking for willing parents to share their views on physical education at their child?s school.

I would like to invite you, as a parent, to take part in this survey. It is a very short questionnaire of just 10 questions, which should take you no more than 5 minutes of your time.

Please note that your participation is totally voluntary and any information you provide will be anonymous (so it will not be in anyway traceable back to you) and that taking part in the survey in no way commits you to any further activity. Any information provided will be destroyed at the end of my research in accordance with ethical and data protection guidelines of the University of Greenwich.

May I take this opportunity to thank you in advance for taking the time to participate in this survey, which will remain open online from 4.3.13 until 17.3.13.

If you need to contact myself or my academic supervisor then please find our details below.

My email: [email protected] Supervisor email: [email protected] Kindest regards: Maria Knap

Please follow this link: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Z8BLGX5