Autumn babies club (due Sept/Oct/Nov 2013)

Hi, My baby (no 2) is due early September! Looking forward to it but can't imagine having two children. My son is 2 and a half and excited (as much as he can be) about a sibling.

I am still nervous, anxious (but not quite as bad as first time) and excited this time around! But you forget about it more, with another one to look after. Enjoy ladies.

Be nice to meet some mum's having babies similar time later on. Looked at NCT but it's nearest to me (Forest hill) is Herne Hill.

x

Hi, I'm due to have my second in early October. Very excited but also very very aprehensive as i know kind of what to expect.....

But how am i going to do it all with a two year old in tow??

Be lovely to meet up with other mum's who'll be on maternity leave at the same time. My NCT group are all at various stages of having second babies.

x

Hi Autumn babies crew,

I am sorry to hijack your thread because I can imagine it gets a bit annoying however I want to tell you about an event I am running in East Dulwich on Sunday 21st April at JAGS school. It's a nearly new sale aimed at local families where you will find good quality baby & toddler toys, clothes, maternity items, equipment etc. We have some brilliant buggies, play mats, cots, slings etc all in brilliant condition at bargain prices. On top of this there's a cafe, a designer seconds children's interiors stall (perfect for nursery decoration/curtains etc) and a soft play area (if you have other kids).

I am a local mum who has set this up recently to help local families pass their once loved toys and equipment on to others. It would be great to see you on the day.

Please go to our website peekaboo-nearly-new.co.uk to find out more or like us on facebook [www.facebook.com] to receive updates about what's on sale or you can PM me.

Peekaboo Nearly New

Judge Hall, Jags School, SE22 8TE

Sun 21st April 9-12noon

Entrance ?2 (children free, includes soft play for under 4s)

Thanks,

Cathy x

Me too! :-) Oct 23rd be the D day! Maybe we could arrange a little get together over coffee (decaff!) if anyone fancies? Feel free to PM me if you're interested.

Rebecca

Fols Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Hi!

> Yes most definitely feeling the same way :)

> First baby, due early Oct! What about you?

would love to join too. 1st time mum. Riddled with morning sickness from 9am - 10pm and can't seem to ind this pregnancy glow. I am a divine lighter shade of pale grey!

Moved to the area very recently (well SE20), know no-one, feel rather lonely and would absolutely love to meet some like-minded, similar-situ people.

Please may I join?

E.L.B

x

Hi all. Just had my scan and so far so good. Baby was waving away so all feeling much more real! Number 2 and redated to 10 October. No 1 will be 2yrs 10months by then. Very happy. Would be great to meet up with others expecting at the same time as not doing nct this time around. Congrats all!

Hi all,

My babies (note the plural there) are due Oct 12 if all goes well. I am still to have my 12 week scan so I am still cautious as to the good news. First timer. No morning sickness, tiredness, or anything nasty. They're behaving rather well. A bump and a pair of massive knockers are well in development though.

x

Hi ladies

Congratulations on all your pregnancies. I don't want to intrude on your thread at all, but just wanted to say that I'm a local mum and run group hypnobirthing classes from my home in East Dulwich. This is a unique childbirth education programme that can provide you and your partner with the tools for a calm and comfortable birth. You can find out more about what the course offers at http://www.londonhypnobirthing.co.uk. I also just wanted to point out that if several couples were interested, I offer a 10% discount for anyone who books a course together - worth bearing in mind if there are a few of you who may fancy it.

Wishing you all lovely pregnancies, Hollie x

Hi Everyone,

I'm also due with number 2 on October 3rd and would love to meet some new mums and mums-to-be. My little girl will be exactly two when the new one comes. AARGH! Scared.

Why don't we arrange an afternoon get together, somewhere baby friendly for those who already have little ones, perhaps? The Actress is usually a a good shout....

Hi,

I am due with number 2 on October 11th (although won't hold my breath as my daughter was 14 days over!) when my lively toddler will be 2 and a half. I'd be keen to meet other mums and mums to be as won't bother with classes this time I don't think.

xx

Hi all

I haven't been on for a few weeks - nothing done yet and slightly freaking out!!

Anyone want to meet up?? Let me know and we'll organise something soon(hopefully!)

Hope all is going well for you all?!

How about the afternoon of Sat 11 May when we should all be recognizably pregnant? Not sure where to suggest meeting - a brief count suggests could be 10 or so of us. Seems a bit wrong suggesting a pub when we can't drink but space might be an issue otherwise!