Under the Willow Nursery - Croxted Road

Hello - my daughter (15 months) is starting at this nursery next week so will let you know how she's getting on. The premises are brand new and the staff looks lovely but we visited at 6.30 and there was no children left so difficult to get the feeling of what it's like when it's busy. What did you think of your visit Sonners?

hi all i have just seen this thread and i throught i give a quick message to im about to start work at this nursery to i felt that the staff there was really nice to it had such a lovely feel to it warm and welcome not like some nurserys i have worked in.

hopefully you will all feel welcome at this this nursery and i do to .

The staff seemed very friendly but it was abit difficult to get a feel for it as it was very quiet due to it being Easter week. Nice premises and a big outdoor space. The biggest downside for me was that the front gate which should have been locked with buzzing an intercom for entry was open when we arrived and left and we were told it should be locked at all times. better hinges needed!

Our son has been at Under the Willow since early December, when he was 15 months old. We have been really pleased with the childcare provision and find the staff to all be very friendly & open. If anyone has any specific questions please feel free to PM me and I'll do my best to answer.

I know they have currently got a problem with the catch on the main gate which they are looking in to. If you do visit and find it open or have difficulties closing it , please let them know.