Sleep issues when siblings share a bedroom - what do you do?

Would be eternally grateful if anyone could share sleep tips if your children share a bedroom?

I have a 13 month old daughter and 3.5 year old son. They share a room, my son is a great sleeper. However, my daughter is very clingy and has been sleeping with me for the last 6 months as she won't settle in her cot. If I leave her to cry in her cot she wakes up my son.

Any solutions? Am due to move house soon but likely we will move into another 2 bedder and so am curious to know how others tackle issues of children sharing a room at night. I am starting to get fed up of sharing a bed with a fidgety one year old and my husband is fed up of sleeping on a mattress on the floor!

This is far from a perfect solution but I have twins and I had this issue one was sleeping well the other not. I ended up doing sleep training together. We did feel bad when the 'innocent' party was woken up. However 2 days later and they were both sleeping properly in the same room and no issues since (this was 18 months ago) one twin did very occasionally wake up however the difference was we had the confidence to settle them in their room.

Both twins learnt to sleep in their own bed, they learnt to ignore each other and we stopped whisking them into our room at the first whimper being that we were terrified of them waking each other up

My kids shared a room for the first time when we were away for 3 nights over Easter. My daughter is nearly 6m and was going through a particularly unsettled and screamy few days. I was totally amazed at what my 3.5yo son could sleep through - even settling himself for his afternoon nap whilst the littlest was going for it at full volume.

two possible solutions:

bring your daughter's cot into your room temporarily and start to get her used to sleeping in it, not in your bed. once she starts to do that without waking, put the cot back in the kids room.

or put your daughter on a mattress on the floor in the kids' room so that if she cries and you go in with her, at least you get a good night's sleep too.

or could you look at getting one of those 3-sided cots which attach to your bed. my sister swore by hers. it means your daughter would be close for you to comfort easily, but would not be actually sleeping in your bed.

Thanks for the suggestions. I put travel cot in our room last night and did some controlled crying. Gut renching at times but am going to keep it up. She did a good 6 hour sleep on her cot in the night without waking so am hoping she 'gets it' soon, and will then move her back to her big cot in brothers room.thanks again