Any boy who will be in the 3+section next sept at Dulwich Prep , interested in a meet up?

Our son will enter there next september in the 3+ section (he will turn 4 in November).

As he has changed almost every year of caring solution since we've been arrived in London (2,5 yrs ago), I though it could be nice to meet others boys with whom he'll spend a lot of time over his few years of british scolarship . My son has been first with a nanny, and now he is 4 days a week at the lovely Nelly's nursery . It's a shame as each time he his completely well settled, he has to change due to the crazy waiting list in this area.

We have a very nice group of friends locally, but they all go in others locals shools in Dulwich/herne hill, and some have recently moved outside of London.

We are an expat french family living in West Dulwich. I love speaking in english even if I am not completely fluent, but my son is bilingual. I keep my Fridays off to stay with him so we are available on that day or over the WE.

if you fancy a playtime for the kids and an informal friendly mummy's coffee/tea time , you can Pm me!

• 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• If you accidentally gave them the wrong account to send the money into, just transfer it into the account it should’ve gone to. Any accountant will understand that mistakes can be made when you’re handling several accounts. Done it myself loads of times and never had a problem with any accounting. Totally legit.
    • I’d love details of this group if anyone can share!  thanks 
    • Hi, Sorry to hear about your cat. I have a medium sized collapsible 2 door crate that will take a tray and bed etc. Dimensions 90W x 68H x 60D cms (approximate). Happy to let you use it for 2 weeks or so. Collection from SE23 3YW (Forest Hill/Sydenham border). Regards Sue
    • Hello, does anyone have a pet crate they could lend for two weeks please? Large enough for post op cat with litter tray. Needed tomorow for my poor car who needs a leg amputated. Very bad day! Loan much appreciated. Happy to gift a bottle of wine or similar. Many thanks
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In