Footmuff for a Baby Jogger City Elite

Hi there,

I have a question for any buggy experts out there. We have the Baby Jogger City ELITE;

http://www.babyjogger.co.uk/cityelite.php

I am looking for a footmuff for this buggy. A friend of mine has the Baby Jogger City MINI and has said how disappointed he is by the frustrating Baby Jogger footmuff because it always slips down the back part of the buggy and can't ever stay in place.

As I know nothing about buggies and I am in the very early days of it all, I was wondering if any EDF Mummies or Daddies use a B.J.C Elite and if you have a non Baby Jogger footmuff? Can I just pick any make? I went up to John Lewis the other day but the assistant wasn't at all helpful. There were some lovely footmuffs there but I had no idea if they'd fit.

Thank you for your help and apologies for such a dull posting!

Eat Less Bread x

I had a Baby Jogger Summit XC and used a BuggySnuggle which worked very well. Now I have BabyJogger City Versa and I have a Kaiser Footmuff which is lovely and fits very well. The baby jogger footmuffs are not great especially as they don't come up very high.

I've had two Kaiser footmuffs for our Baby Jogger City Mini, the sheepskin bag one for the baby stage and the longer, zip up the middle one for the toddler stage. They attach on with the straps and do slip a bit (especially the larger one) but the footmuffs themselves are so good it outweighs that problem.

I have a Baby Jogger City Mini and I got mine from john Lewis.

Fits perfectly, you just put your hand under the footmuff to reach the handle to fold it up.

I didn't like the Baby Jogger ones and am much happier with my brightly coloured one!

It is very interesting and quite reassuring to hear that the official ones slip down. I have a cheap one from I can't remember where and its only fault is slipping down so now I'm pleased that I saved myself some money.