Callus help and advice needed!

Hi all,

I have three monster callus's on my right foot and two on my left. Can anyone recommend a foot clinic to have them treated? They can be painful at times and even walking on the hard floor of my kitchen and bathroom can feel uncomfortable. I'm looking into buying some gel socks at the moment. I have tried the whole soaking feet in epsom salts and then scrubbing with a pumice but the salt soak just makes the callus even tougher in my opinion, plus the water cools down really quickly. At the moment I just use a pumice on the callus's when I have a bath and I use Flexitol callus remover cream on them but I really do need some effective relief on these bad boys. Can anyone help please?

xx

Second Dulwich foot clinic. Make sure wherever you go that they will do a biomechanical assessment along with treating the calluses as it is not 'normal' for them to develop and there may be an underlying issue. A GP would also refer you for a biomechanical assessment if you were not able to go down the private route.