House swap

We are doing a house swap with a family from Hungary who have 3 children aged between 8 and 16. I am writing them a guide to the local area with some family-friendly activities both locally and in London generally. Our son is much younger so I'm worried my ideas may be a bit too young for the older kids. If anyone has any tips for things to do with older children I'd be really grateful for any ideas!

Great idea as we are doing the same with a family with similar aged children!

All I could think of was the skate park in Peckham Rye park and maybe the adventure playground there? The cinema in Peckham near Peckham Rye station?

I started to wonder what pre-teens/teenagers do on weekends in East Dulwich actually as I realised I don't often see many of them around?!

Just wondering if you should change the title a bit to be about "things to do in ED for older children and teenagers" or something like that? Because I assumed it would be someone looking for a house swap from your title.

Hi

for the older kid/s I would recommend putting some info in about markets they can wander around... Possible the whole family might enjoy but I know my teenaged sister's favourite thing about coming to visit us in London is wandering around markets like Spitalfields, Brick Lane, Portobello etc. Greenwich might be a good one too.

The Southbank also springs to mind, especially over the summer with so much going on.

Enjoy your swap- sounds like a great idea!