Soft Play Areas ? Reviews please!

My son is now 1 but acts like a toddler, he walks, runs, climbs talks and is absolutely wild. Anyway for his birthday we took him to GODSTONE farm and they had an amazing soft play area for toddlers I was wondering if anyone had tried any in the area? I've heard of Brixton Wreck but I wanted reviews, can someone please point me in the right direction?

We live softplay - we've been going since Baby belle was about a year.

Museum of London Docklands is our favourite - it's usually quiet, it's free, and it has a height restriction which means it is usually only open to those under three - other soft centres can be overrun with older children (probably more scary for mum than baby!)

We also like softplay at The National Army Museum in Chelsea - ?2.50 but you have to book in advance (tickets on sale a week before) and sessions sell out fast!

And the Science Museum is not softplay but has some brilliant areas - we love the garden in the basement, which has textured walls, great for babies to feel as they walk, a water area (bring spare clothes) giant soft lego area, and playmats. We spent three hours there this week.

All of the above are easy to get to with a buggy on public transport.we always make a day of it!

We like the one at Brixton Rec. During school hours it's nice and quiet and you can go in it with your kids so don't have to worry about them. Big enough to keep bigger kids happy too. There is a ramp for buggies to get to the main 1st floor entrance to the building (which looks a bit weird from the street, like a tunnel to nowhere.) We go there lots.

Cafe at little rascals seems to be closed for the foreseeable future - the sports centre management is changing & seems to be taking longer to handover than was anticipated. Go there for Bugglet's gymnastics & seems to be a feeling of apathy - the car park ticket machines are all out of order, so have to go & buy ticket @ reception which is a pain when towing a toddler in & out!

If you want a drive out Ruxley garden centre going towards swanley has a free soft play right outside the large cafe which serves decent food and a lovely latte! Its only small but perfect for little ones and its nice to walk around the garden centre too.