Stay at home/part time working mum meet up

Hi forumites,

I have a 14 month old daughter and have decided to stay at home with her for a while longer. All my mum friends have gone back to work and I thought it would be fun to arrange a meet up for parents who are around during the day in the area.

If this is of interest to any else please reply below.

x

Great - Have had some pm's from people as well so we should try to arrange a meet up. How about 3pm next Tuesday on the grass in front of the cafe in Peckham Rye park? Hopefully the sun will still be shining!

My kids are old now (well not really old but nearly 6 and 4!!!) but i just wanted to say that 3 years ago I met up with a group of mums because of a thread exactly like this and 3 of them are now very much some of my closest friends. On Monday 2 of our families are off on holiday together in France, at New Year 3 of our families all went away together, we regularly see each other as families and as mums with the kids. I suppose I just wanted to say that even if you think you have a great nct/baby group do go along cos you never know who'll you meet :) I hope you have a wonderful meet up xxx

Hello, I'd love to meet up too, we've just moved here 4 weeks ago. I have a 3.5 year old and a 10 month old and I'm a full time mum at the moment until I'm back at work 3 days a week from the end of September. See you next Tuesday.