All day shade suggestion: tomorrow

Hi folks, I need to be out of the house from 9-6 tomorrow. I'm pregnant and not loving the heat and will have a 22 mo toddler in tow...suggestions please on how we can fill our day avoiding as much sun and crowds as possible! (Have car, will travel!)have ruled out south bank, the big museums etc due to school holiday crowds. I'm at a loss as to where we can go all day but keep my son entertained...suggestions appreciated!!

I was at the Horniman yesterday and it was nice and breezy and shady in the gardens. Ground floor of the museum a little stuffy but downstairs very cool, especially the music room and aquarium.

or, drive down to Eynsford - there's a ruined castle (free), a ford to paddle in (next to a rather overly done up pub), and the roman villa just down the road at Lullingstone.

Across the road from the Horniman is a short walk to Sydenham Hill Woods, which is a lovely cool cathedral of green t stroll through.

With a 22 month old in tow I would just include it as part of the day - maybe a good spot for enjoying butterflies and pretty wildflowers and birdsong - then a nap. (There aren't any caf?s etc there.)