Nanny seeking friends for 4 yr old b 1 yr old g

Hi!

I'm a nanny in camberwell near Denmark Hill Station. I care for a lovely 4 year old boy who starts school in September at Herne Hill. We are enjoying the holidays but he is desperate for a buddy to run around and be silly with. He's a caring little boy so enjoys the company of girls or boys. He also as a 1 year old sister. Please let me know if you can be help!

hi Elliebee. My 2 are a similar age - we are spending a lot of time at Peckham Rye One o clock club this holiday (open every day except Wednesday, free). I work part time but will be there on Friday morning and probably many more days this holidays! PM me if you want more details - realise it might be a bit further than you were looking for, but if you fancy a trip over let me know.

Hi Elliebee,

I look after three children, 1, 4 and 6. We would be happy to meet up, the holidays do drag and trying to come up with new ideas and things to do is tough! :) We are in forest hill and I know the 185 bus goes straight to denmark hill. I work tue thurs, but im working this friday and planning a day trip out somewhere if your interested. let me know

Kelly :)