Breast feeding guru lady contact details

Hello, a friend mentioned there was a nice lady who lives in the Dulwich area and is apparently brilliant on breast feeding and happy to give new mums advice. If this magical woman exists, does anyone know how I contact her? Also, are there any breast feeding groups in the Dulwich/Forest Hill/Sydenham area? The ones Kings directed me too are all in Camberwell! Thank you

If in person possibly Claire kedves at kings? Don't have a number I'm afraid but someone else prob will, if online then there are many on here that fit your description!

Not sure about current locations of breast feeding cafes, someone will no doubt be along shortly to help with that!

Hi Samantha,

Our local cafes are inside Townley Road clinic on a Monday morning 10-12 and Peckham library 5th floor Thursday morning 10-11.30. Please turn up to either for advice or support. Bare in mind as it gets so busy, especially at Peckham, that although sessions run until 12 you should turn up before 11.30am, especially if you are looking for advice/support. Both great cafes to have on our doorstep. Some people come from reasonably far to visit Southwark cafes. I recommend getting to either within the first half an hour of session.

I believe there is also one at the Albrighton Centre on Dog Kennel Hill but I'm afraid I don't know day or time for this one, someone else might.

Good luck x

The midwife at rosendale is called Anna Cannon, and I second that, she's great!

I believe that the Townley road bf cafe has moved to the Albrighton, your health visitor should be able to give you the latest list of times and locations.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I think the lady you might be after is Hazel who is brillant. She lives in East Dulwich but will come to your house too (for a fee). Her contact details are:

Hazel Jones IBCLC

NCT Breastfeeding Counsellor

020 3602 7710

But I'll second that Anna Cannon is also great.